Changing mindsets and organizational culture is a difficult task, but an essential one when you need to improve the way your business operates. StratX ExL learning and development initiatives are tailored to help you address the critical capability gaps, such as identifying robust strategic marketing processes, managing diverse portfolios, transforming your digital practices, and translating customer insights into profitable growth.
In our interventions, delegates:
• Understand critical business acumen concepts relevant to marketing, sales and other business functions.
• Learn new commercial processes either defined by the organization or co-created with StratX ExL subject matter experts.
• Adopt a customer/consumer-centric mindset while adopting robust strategic marketing or brand planning processes.
• Share experiences and best practices with fellow managers and develop their internal network.
• Participate in a facilitated business case simulation exercise in which they can practice new skills, tools and processes.
• Identify and plan how they will use their new knowledge and skills in their roles moving forward.
• Lift digital marketing capabilities across the organization.
In addition, our action-orientated initiatives drive last change by inspiring managers and achieving buy-in for new processes and structures.
Ask any stakeholder in your universe “From your point of view,...
We often get calls from partners and customers in the...