Dell, a $53-billion company with consumer, public and large enterprise products and services, wanted to create and deliver a customized training program for marketers from across business units to improve strategic marketing planning skills, the application of customer insights to decision making and end-to-end campaign management and effectiveness.
Learning Journey themes include:
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Customer Understanding & Insights
- Campaign Management
StratX designed and delivered a customized 3-day residential program, which includes
- Strategic marketing concepts sessions and industry best practices
- ‘Learn by doing’ MarkPro simulation team work
- Application tools to real-world business challenges
The unique StratX Experience-Learn-Apply approach provided the following benefits:
- Helped Dell marketers understand their roles in creating an effective marketing strategy across the organization
- Utilization of decision-making and strategic tools to help guide creation of a effective strategies
- Simple, repeatable, scalable template for strategy creation, communication and execution
Discover other client success stories and program examples, click below.