Several participants completed a survey as a means to provide feedback after the program.
Below you will find some of the key takeaways from the simulation experience.
What is your overall impression of the simulation?
- Easy-to-use, creates real world scenarios, good visual reports and charts
- A very exciting, to-the-point simulation. competitive & dynamic, nice addition with the digital marketing [tool], [it] adds value
- Real competition between the different groups
- Nice tool, logical, easy-to-navigate
- Easy to work with, good visuals
- Interesting and fun!
- Complex, well-programmed, lots of variables, challenging
Lessons learned from the simulation
- Competitive analysis and anticipation is critical
- Customer input is needed to get the best strategy for the target industry
- Communication plan will help drive revenue and can allow you to command a higher price
- Like chess [you must] play 3 moves ahead, but with end game in mind
- Action and counter actions are needed everyday.
- Promotion & sales needs to be aligned with digital experience
- New market developments
- Dynamics in positioning, planning ahead for competitor response
- Understanding the cause and effect of R&D, marketing and positioning
What were the most positive elements of the simulation?
- Competition with groups!
- [The structure of the simulation] faciliated a logical progression in the data analysis
- The [amount of] data available and charts/tools
- Very close to reality
- [The] review afterwards to show impact of actions
- Teamwork as a group working through the challenges
- Debriefing and market views, forecasting not aligning with reality so as to force you to plan on your own
If you are interested in providing the same impact for your B2B teams, please contact us for more information. We are happy to show you a demo of how CentrXB2B works.