This program focuses on deepening participants business leadership/business acumen skills, the understanding of the business environment and main drivers of business performance. As a result, participants can better anticipate future business requirements, engage with key stakeholders and boost HR contribution to the business.
- Confirmed HR Managers
- Business Partners
- Managers from other functions
With a recommended experience of 7 years minimum.
Program Learning Goals / Acquired Skills:
- Understand the business context, Group strategy key factors, strategic tools and main financial definitions
- Develop a more holistic view of the business
- Anticipate evolution of the business, identify challenges and priorities, propose HR actions to face them
- Enhance business decision making process
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to assure buy in for HR recommendations, drive stakeholders to action
- Plan roadmap in order to develop actions consistent with the long term strategy (5 year Plan)
- Clearly demonstrate HR contribution to value creation
Results: A blended program designed and delivered globally by StratX (Europe, USA to start with) with an outstanding satisfaction rate.
100% of participants recommend the Program to their colleagues
Learn more about our leadership and development programs by contacting us.